Brought to you by www.BeespokeVintage.com
The FIRST in this series of historical lectures and sewing workshops will detail foundations and underclothing during Marquis de la Fayette's return visit to NC during the 1820s. The workshop will cover women's and men's underclothes so gentleman don't be afraid to attend!
Participants will bring their own patterns, fabric, machines and notions. (I am happy to help with picking out supplies, patterns, fabric, etc.)
I will provide a cutting and sewing work space, lots of electricity, irons and my expertise!
Everyone will enjoy a catered lunch and work on their foundation garments along with fellow enthusiasts. I will be available throughout the sewing time to provide one-on-one help and support.
Supply List and Links: https://img1.wsimg.com/blobby/go/63acda5f-0858-4a59-8f86-88d33ec10293/downloads/Foundations%20Supply%20List.pdf?ver=1677722799846
You won't want to miss this unique experience!
(Please note: participants must be at least 12 years old to attend.)
Additional BeespokeVintage Workshops and Events:
- July Lecture/Workshop - Day Wear
- August Lecture/Workshop - Evening Wear
- September 9th - Lafayette's Grand Birthday Soiree
- Military/First Responders/Educators/Single Parents - 10% discount
- Register for (and attend) All Three Lectures and Receive a 10% discount code for Lafayette's Grand Birthday Ball and Soiree
- Become a patron and receive a 10% - 15% discount to all workshops and events!
This project is supported in part by a Grant from the Arts Council of Fayetteville/Cumberland County, the North Carolina Arts Council, and, in part, by contributions from the City of Fayetteville, Cumberland County, and other community partners.